Forex Training | Forex Trading Videos | Currency Trading | Forex Analysis | Learn to Trade

Forex Training | Forex Trading Videos | Currency Trading | Forex Analysis | Learn to Trade
Welcome to the Free Forex Training Blog, I hope you have fun here and if you like the content please "digg it" to the right, pass it along, and come network with us at facebook

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Watch my Trades for me | Mission Phoenix is Leaving for 1 Week

Mission Phoenix is going out to share abundance.

I leave in 5 hrs and I'm so excited that I get to get out of the daily routine. I will be going out to refresh, and renew my spirit, and strengthen my soul! This is not about me though. It is about sharing abundance, and it's about ministry.



You see people have a hard time about trading and making money in this way because they feel guilty subconsciously and they do not feel that it is right. Well that is wrong, I will tell you that right now. You see the forex market is even greater than any other market because we are dealing with the money flow globally between the massive amount of banks in the world. You are just capturing some of that money flow.

What you do with that money can then in turn do wonderful and marvelous things.

Don't feel guilty, trade the forex, live and love. When I tell you to go out and do something for someone else in the forex videos there is a reason for that. When you share abundance , when you share love, you will receive those things in which you desire.

To learn a little more about Young Life and what I will be doing this week Check out Mission Phoenix's philanthropy page.

Live abundantly and then share that abundance.

-Mission

No comments: