Forex Training | Forex Trading Videos | Currency Trading | Forex Analysis | Learn to Trade

Forex Training | Forex Trading Videos | Currency Trading | Forex Analysis | Learn to Trade
Welcome to the Free Forex Training Blog, I hope you have fun here and if you like the content please "digg it" to the right, pass it along, and come network with us at facebook

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Free Forex Training Video - Possible Trade Entry Video GBP/JPY

Free Forex Training Video - Possible Trade Entry Video GBP/JPY

Entering and exiting a trade is everything when trading. It's all about timing. Here is a great example of the forex market behaving as it always does. When I first looked at this chart the emotions kick in and it looks like a great opportunity. But then when my experienced eye kicks in I see that the move is almost over and I should not join the crowd. Instead my technical analysis tells me that it is time to wait.

I and you too should be doing a lot of waiting in the forex market. If you are waiting then you are trading. If you are always trying to make something happen, then you are a member of the heard.

There are always entry and exit signals that have specific technical analysis basis, those entry and exit points are the tools that make very successful traders.

I also mention in this video the difference between trading systems and trading methods. A trading system in a hard core set of rules that governs entry and exits, whereas a trading method is what an experience trader uses. A trading method is a method of trading based on special knowledge and experience, it understands that each situation is different and allows the user to make more accurate assumptions that a trading system can. A trading method is a living and breathing method whereas a trading system is not. A trading method is much better suited for the living, breathing markets.

I hope you enjoy the video looking at technical analysis of the GBP/JPY. Please contact me and give me your feedback, or comments.


This is a 25 min Video. Wanted to let you know before you dove into watching it.

*UPDATE* - since this video was created you can see that the support resistance zone was broken and the currency pair is headed down. I will continue to stay out of this pair on the short term until something more substantial starts to happen. I am anticipating something relatively soon, but it may be after the new years before anything really starts happening.


Forex Training Forex Trading


Live abundantly and then share that abundance.

It's time to make the world a better place.

-Mission

No comments: