Forex Training | Forex Trading Videos | Currency Trading | Forex Analysis | Learn to Trade

Forex Training | Forex Trading Videos | Currency Trading | Forex Analysis | Learn to Trade
Welcome to the Free Forex Training Blog, I hope you have fun here and if you like the content please "digg it" to the right, pass it along, and come network with us at facebook

Monday, December 10, 2007

Part 3 Stop loss-Free Forex Training Video

Free Forex Training Video - Protecting Profits in the GBP/AUD Part 3


Hey Everyone,

I'm glad that you've made it back. I'm continuing to show you what kind of profit potential you can make and how we can lock in profits using stop losses in the forex markets.

This is a short little video showing you that I'm moving the stop loss to another support / resistance zone where I know that if it breaks that zone it will continue to move the opposite direction for a more substantial retracement.

I'm locking 134 pips profit and sitting at about 280 pips profit for the trade.


Forex Training Forex Trading

So I hope that you enjoyed this little video and please "digg it" to the right as this helps other people find this great information so that we can protect them as well. Believe it or not, the more people that find this great industry the better trading opportunities we will see.

If there is a certain topic that you want me to cover please get in touch with me and I will focus on that topic next.

Live abundantly!
-Mission

No comments: