Forex Training | Forex Trading Videos | Currency Trading | Forex Analysis | Learn to Trade

Forex Training | Forex Trading Videos | Currency Trading | Forex Analysis | Learn to Trade
Welcome to the Free Forex Training Blog, I hope you have fun here and if you like the content please "digg it" to the right, pass it along, and come network with us at facebook

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Stop Losses Continued GBP/AUD : Free Forex Training Video

Here is the continuation of the 1st Free Forex Training Video covering stop losses and how we use them to protect ourselves and lock in profit.

I really hope you enjoy this video I had fun making it and adding in the extra tidbit of information that I find quite amusing.

I'm really glad to see that you guys are loving this stuff, and that gives me the fuel to give you more great information. I'm making 200 pips profit in this trade, that should prove to you that we are going to see some good things here.

Enjoy!





Forex Training Forex Trading

Have a great day!, and I will post more soon.

Live Abundantly and then Share that Abundance
-Mission

As an aside, there are some great things happening in the markets right now. The USD looks strong and there are some opportunities that may be coming up soon.

Disclaimer: Remember, all the opinions and thoughts are my own personal opinion and should not be taken as trading advice and you should always get advice from your financial advisor before taking any actions.

I really don't like that in this day and age we have to use disclaimers!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: